This is the premier trigger kit for the M&P, taking a standard striker-fired trigger pull and elevating it to a trigger as close to that in a single-action 1911 that you can get in a polymer duty gun. This patented kit is engineered to provide the M&P pistol owner with a smooth, consistent trigger pull with the advantages of shorter over-travel and shortened trigger reset. Using a combination of the Apex springs and factory sear and trigger return springs allows the user to set the trigger pull weight within a range suitable for duty/carry down to a weight desired for competition. This drop-in trigger kit will:
– Reduce trigger pull weight to approx. 3 to 4 lbs.
– Reduce overall trigger travel by approximately 40%
– Reduce trigger pre-travel, over-travel and reset distance
– Smooth the uptake and reset
– Deliver a crisp trigger break
– Maintain factory safety values with a center mounted pivoting safety
– Direct drop-in replacement parts, not fitting required
For Use In These Guns
For use in all Smith & Wesson original centerfire M&P models. NOTE: Requires use of sear housing block designed for large size sear plunger and spring (current production as of June 2011).
Does Not Fit These Guns
Not for use in the M&P M2.0 models, any M&P Shield models, or .22 caliber M&P models.
1 ea. Flat-Faced Forward Set Trigger
1 ea. 3-Dot Forward Set Sear
1 ea. Heavy Duty Trigger Return Spring (Green)
1 ea. Duty/Carry Trigger Return Spring (Silver)
1 ea. Sear Spring
1 ea. Blue RAM Spring
1 ea. Ultimate Striker Block
1 ea. Striker Block Spring
1 ea. Talon Tactical Tool
1 ea. Slave Pin